Automotive Solution Architect*
in an exciting interface function
Mattighofen, Munderfing, Wels, Linz, Salzburg
The opportunities are endless when you are fearlessPIERER Innovation GmbH was founded as the first port of call for digital transformation and innovation for Pierer Mobility AG [formerly KTM Industries Group]. This unit ensures that the group is up to speed digitally. Become part of our company and promote far-sighted technological innovations in the group.
THE TASKS AWAITING YOU
- Lead Standards Development: Drive the development of technical standards for powered two-wheelers, ensuring interoperability, safety, and compliance with industry regulations.
- Consortium Engagement: Represent the Pierer Innovation in various industry consortia, engaging with stakeholders to influence and shape the direction of automotive standards.
- Contributing to CCC Standard for Powered Two Wheelers: Actively participate in efforts to bring the CCC (Car Connectivity Consortium) standards to powered two-wheelers, playing a crucial role in expanding interoperability within the automotive sector.
- Collaboration and Communication: Work closely with cross-functional teams, internal and external stakeholders, and consortium members to ensure alignment on technical requirements and standards.
- Technical Expertise: Provide subject matter expertise in automotive systems architecture, ensuring solutions are robust, scalable, and aligned with industry best practices.
- Research and Innovation: Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies, and advancements in the automotive industry to drive innovation and maintain a competitive edge.
- Documentation and Reporting: Create detailed technical documentation, reports, and presentations to effectively communicate architectural decisions and recommendations.
HOW YOU CAN INSPIRE US
- technical education (HTL, Uni or FH) in the field of computer science, software engineering or similar
- multiple years of experience in automotive systems architecture, with a focus on specifications and standards development.
- in-depth understanding of automotive electronic control units (ECUs), vehicle networks (CAN, LIN, FlexRay), and embedded systems
- strong knowledge of relevant standards organisations and regulatory bodies in the automotive sector, including ISO 26262 (Functional Safety), AUTOSAR (Automotive Open System Architecture), and ASIL (Automotive Safety Integrity Levels)
- familiarity with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC, and Android Automotive and their integration into automotive systems is an advantage
- experience in developing solutions that leverage Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC, and UWB for seamless connectivity and interaction between automotive systems and devices.
- a proven track record of actively participating in and influencing technical standards within automotive industry consortia while not a strict requirement, would be considered a strong asset
- excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- the opportunity to help shape the future of Europe’s most successful motorcycle manufacturer
- flexitime model with the possibility of using up to 3 Fridays per month as time-off in lieu
- the possibility to work partly from home office
- attractive social benefits, flexible working hours, and interesting training and development opportunities, as well as a unique corporate culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit
- an attractive and performance-related salary based on qualifications and professional experience from € 58.000,00 gross per year (extra payment possible).
Watch our video
Speculative job application
Please click on the job profile you are interested in:
- Purchasing, Technical Customer Service, Quality Management
- Marketing & Sales, Product Management
- Production, Warehouse, Logistics
- HR, Finance, Controlling, Legal, Administration
- KTM Motohall, Gastronomy & Events
- KTM Technologies
- Research & Development, Technology
- Internships, Dual Studies, Theses
- Apprenticeship position
- KTM Deutschland
CSRF (Cross Site Request Forgery) Protection Cookie
This cookie is necessary for security reasons to prevent CSRF.
Authentication session cookie
When creating an applicant profile during a first application or when a user logs in with his or her profile an authentication session cookie is set to enable navigation and save entered data. This cookie is saved until the applicant logs out or closes the browser.
The cookie is used to save the language the portal is displayed in. The cookie is saved for a month.
When the visitor gets to the website from a different page (e.g. a job platform where apply link / button is used for a specific job from which the applicant is redirected to the job portal) the information where the job ad was posted is saved. However, the visitor can change the referrer in the course of the application. The information is saved in the applicant’s profile if a the applicant finishes an application via the applicant portal. The cookie is saved for 2 weeks.